Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Polaroid Madness

does anyone know where to buy Polaroid 600 films? PLEASE OH PLEASE LEMME KNOE.
im dying to get one! like seriously. ive been browsing alot and asking some peeps about this whole pola thingy. some peeps recommended me to buy via eBay but helloo, im currently living in Malaysia, which is kinda difficult to get something from eBay. so yeah, eBay is definitely outta my list yo. and, one of my friend gave me this not-so-brilliant idea, he wanted me to buy it from KasKus ( Indonesian Website ). but i dont think thats a good idea since the price is not that friendly to me cuz i was aiming to get something a bit cheaper ya knoe. well anyways, my dad was like laughing at me once he knw that i want pola camera. he said that i was being so uncool cuz polaroid camera is just..old. but i want it sooo bad since i dont knoe, middle school? and now, i have the camera but i just dont have the films. thats lame, i knoeeeeee! and, i actually was planning to go hunting polaroid films with some friends, but the thing is, were kinda busy with college rite now. so screw school! lets ditch tha class and go to KL or somewhere. and to be honest, ive been using this polaroid generator ever since i was in middle school. i was dying to get the camera but i couldnt haf it at that time, so ive decided to edit my photos to look exactly like polaroid. and yesss! i knoe, thats lame, i knoeeee! and yeah, i feel so bad now, im sucha retardo. hang in there my pola, ill promise you that ill do my best to get yer films, and to whoever read my blog, please oh please wish me luckk. all i want is yer support and yer prayers. thanks for reading anyway, i have to go know. write to ya later, xxox

No comments:

Post a Comment