Monday, August 24, 2009

A Hello & Ramadhan 2009



yello! its been a while since my last post. soo yeah since now is Ramadhan, all i wanna say is HAPPY RAMADHAN FASTING people! Minal Aidin Wal Fa Idzin :-)  may God bless me, and you guys more and more each day. Amin. 

and im sorry for lack of posts here, im just quite busy with college and stuff. so anyways, ive been browsing alot about mini cars, and did some blog-stalking, facebook-ing, tweet-ing, but less chatting and i simply dont know why. and oh! ive found lots of cool blogs. yall should read it too, but uhh.. i kinda lost my list. im so so so sorry for being such a lame kiddo lately but theres loaaaaads of things, i tell ya, looooaaaaads of things goin on in me head, and it keeps driving meh insane! ha! but i promise to you that ill give you the link so you can easily click on it and browse it happily. then again, my internet is being a beyotch rite now, but i should not let the anger control me this time cuz its Ramadhan peohple! :-) ahh i gotta go now, PEACE LOVE AND GAUL PHEEBS! ME WOOVE YA XXOX <3

No comments:

Post a Comment