Thursday, July 2, 2009

OiOi


oi oi
me back again. with some new and fresh photo that might be shock you more than a hot and spicy asparagus soup. get set, ready, go.

yesterday, when i was at my current temporary office, i had a chit-chat with my friend during our break, we were bad talking (oopsss) about one of the friggin ugly celeb alive. then my friend suddenly and randomly told me about liquify. she told me that if you want to make your face ugly, you should try this one. then i tried to edit jim carrey's face (hey, no offense, i got no options, the internet was slow, and my mac being a bitch at that time.), then i laughed so hard of what i just did, and was thinking to edit my own face, and yeah, i took one photo from photobooth files, and had a blast while editing that thing. so damn funnnn. thanks a bunch to my dear, patricia "belinda" lowhur.

rite, enough with the history, im gonna upload some of the photos ive done so far. but, mark my words, im a total beginner on this liquify thingy, thats why my works are not that classy and wowiee. teeeeheeee.

ok here goes the pictah :





im sure you guys know already bout this two pics. yes, he's Xabi Alonso. my super duper mega giga favorite footballer on earth. he's the grooliest dudeee. anyways, based on my liquify-attitude that has been hitting me since yesterday, i was just thinking to edit his pic to be lyk umm.. moree.. umm.. grool (great and cool). and voila, ive done it. the 1st picture is the original picture, you can see it too below this post. the the 2nd one, the right side is actually the original one, but i just put some color balance and stuff. im soo in love with color balance, i always use it everytime i want to edit something. GOD BLESS COLOR BALANCE YEAH! okk, lets continue, the left one is the liquify one. i dont know bout you guys cuz you might think that ive done totally nothing cuz maybe you didnt see any different between the right side and the left side, but for meeee, i prefer the left one. look at his eyebrow, his eyessss ( yes i tried so hard at that part, cuz i was aiming to make a sharp eyes effect, but i dont know if its working or not. :D), his mouth, and you can figure out the rest by yerself. :3

ps : zoom please zoom. or click on the picture to see it clearly.




Gerry Rego.
well actually, theres something wrong with this one. i accidentally put the liquify on the right side, it is supposed to be on the left side. sorry dude, my bad. so yeah, i repeat, the right one is the liquify one and the left one is the original one.
maybe ill be dead if he finds out that i put his pic without telling him first.



a private extreme make-over. HAHAHA. i laughed so harrrddd. this is the second work ( the first one is the jim carrey one rememberrrr). i dont want to make my face to be more and more cuter or prettier, i want to make my face more uglier and uncool like usual. hahaha. i was thinking to name this work as "monster vs alien". cuz the first one is the original one, which is super bad, i looked lyk a monster. but i dont have any close-up photo like that so i basically had no choice. and left side is the liquify one. hahaha. effin funny. i couldnt stop laughing since yesterday. man, im in love with liquify even moreeeeeeeee. and i mean it.

No comments:

Post a Comment