Sunday, July 5, 2009

lets have it my way II

some people lyk to grow their hair long and straight but i dont
some people put some pretty dang good picture on their facebook page but i dont
some people lyk to watch gossipgirls and other damned tv shows but i dont
some people lyk to hanging out every weekend but i dont
some people lyk to dress up to impress someone but i dont
relationship status is important for some people, but not for me
having something that is very popular this month is important for some people, but not for me
clubbing is a must for some people, but not for me
some people lyk some top 40s song, but i dont
some people say that Agyness Deyn is their role model, but i dont
some people lyk to bragging things but i dont
some people think im such a freak and anti-social people and i dont mind at all
im proud to be myself, at least im not fakinnnn anything yo.

No comments:

Post a Comment