Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Diarbee rocks yer socks!

i have flight to catch tomorrow morning, well uh not that morning i think, but oh believe me, it is morning enough for me. i used to be a morning-person when i was younger, like so much younger. ok, anyways, im goin back to my hometown tomorrow, yes, Jakarta, that stupid and dirty Jakarta. i do not like staying there, i do not like the people, but most of my family and good friends are there. so i basically have no choice. uh, ANYWAYS! duh i keep on writing about things which is not really important to be written. ok, my bad. my brain is actually went somewhere without telling me first. sooooo heres the thing, what ive been trying to say isssssssssss......
(drum rolls)
(another drum rolls)
i made a poster for my product, Digital Recipe Book. (knowns as Diarbee)
lol, is not that good actually, cuz i did that in 20 mins only. i was not in a rush, but i was just too tired with my photoshop. ohhhhh i was about to kick my laptop because of that. i was soo friggin pissed i even screamed like a gorilla in my room. nyways, heres the poster :



done in 3Ds Max & Adobe Photoshop CS3


it is not that good, i know. but i just wanna share something with eh, you, yes you, the one whos reading this words. my lecturer did not give any comment bout this whole poster thing, and im actually glad. it is better than blah blah blahing. some of lecturers likes to blah blah blah alot about students works, dammit, that is sooo annoying. they supposed to teach them, they supposed to tell their student what is wrong, what is right, not blah blah blahing or insulting. but i guess some lecturers did not get the point there, oh nevermind them then, i definitely have no time to think about it any longer, cuz im on holiday, bitches!

No comments:

Post a Comment