Saturday, June 27, 2009

Nasty syaits

So yeah, heres the thing, im currently on one-month-holiday-kind-of-thing, so i went back to my hometown, which is Jakarta, the friggin damned Jakarta. during this holiday, i obviously dont have anything important to do. only lyk hanging out with family nor friends, go to movies, and so on.

right, first, i wanna talk about something which is kinda relevant to fashion thingy. i wanna talk about high-waisted pants! for those of you who has been reading my blog must be knw by now that i dont, wait, i hate high-waisted pants more than anything. i dont know why and i frankly dont get the idea why people, mostly girls, teenagers, loves wearing that piece of shit. it is just disgusting to see (for me.). skinny jeans are fine. not the finest one actually, but it is waay better than high-waisted pants.

ok lets stop blah blah blahing about high-waisted pants before i puke on myself. yes, i repeat, im on holiday now. not that woohoo actually. holidays means boring time if you have nothing to do at all. and i, i got a temporary job during this holiday, the working days are monday, wed and thurs. it is fun though but the fact that i always stuck in traffic for hours makes me sick. total sick. thats why people, dont ever go to this super messed up city named Jakarta! oh anyways, i had a blast with my drawing tablet (bamboo) on every holiday. it is one of the best of the best drug to kill boredom.

oh! oh! i uploaded some work i did yesterday. a stupid and super silly work. i did not know whats goin on in mind at that time, but my mind went crazy so i decided to work on something that could make me laugh my ass off and here it is :


hahaha. i cropped my half-body from a photo, then stick the jeans and stuff. i got the jeans from google, then i put it high-waisted to make you guys sure that high-waisted pants is damn disgusting. nasty syaits. and i put the "Yo Yo Ma" font everywhere, to make it more silly. and the stars, oh i made the stars with my bamboo. 3 mins work. i do not kare if its bad, cuz i had fun when i was making it. Long live bambooooooooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment